News Articles
Return to Archives
Posted on Jan 15th, 2016

If you have any issue that you would like fixed/looked at with county road repair, drainage or trees on county property, please call the county office 260-4342. Tell them what work needs to be done and she will write a work request for the following supervisors. Jimmy Vegger - Roads,  Joe Moss - Drainage and Jerry Stamps - Trees
If you see a street light not working properly please call 1-800-653-5307 #1 for repairs, then #3, then #2, then #2.  Report address it's close to, then put a piece of tape or tie something around the pole.   Expect 3 to 10 days.  
The Fire burning permit phone number is #1-800-895-7059. It's an automated machine that you will answer a few questions on before you burn.  Always call before you burn!!!!!!